02 March 2010

I need Cosplay

It just occurred to me that the last costume I finished and wore was my Fallout 3 Raider at DragonCon '09...that was 7 months ago...I can't believe I've actually gotten too busy to cosplay, I thought that would never happen haha I think it's really starting to get to me too...cosplaying characters that already exist somehow helps me be creative in other aspects of my life...maybe that's why I'm having trouble with all this wedding stuff...

That being said, I'm having tons of fun working at the festival. Last Sunday was my best day yet, if only because my fiance visited with a bunch friends and my dad sent the King to say hello to me :) 3 weekends down, 4 to go and hopefully I can finish everything I have on my plate before time runs out...

No comments:

Post a Comment