03 September 2009

Under Construction, Overwhelmed


On the off chance that anyone's reading this, I'll explain why the page is so bare. I'm new to this, this whole "blogging" thing. I vowed I would never get a twitter account, but I suppose I never said anything about a blog...not that I can recall...

As I said, I'm new to this. I just opened an Etsy shop *cough*shameless plug*cough*

archaicleatherworks.etsy.com

where the stuff (soon to be) pictured here is for sale. Frankly, I have no idea what I'm doing. I just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to upload a picture to my newly acquired DeviantArt account. Why did I decided to open 2 pages at once? I aim high ^^ I'm also attempting to upload a picture here as a preview of things to come. It's of an armband I made, currently for sale at my Etsy Shop...

1 comment:

  1. Great start. Will keep an eye out here. Love your leatherwork.

    ReplyDelete